Custom Fitted Hearing Protection and Earmolds
The shape of your outer ear and ear canal are unique to you.
Earmolds are typically used for one of two reasons:
- To keep things out (noise and water are the two big issues).
- To keep things in (amplified sound from a hearing aid).
To obtain the maximum benefit from an earmold you need the best fit possible and that is exactly why we offer custom-made earmolds.
- iPod earbuds
- Noise Protection
- Musician’s earplugs
- Hunters earplugs for shooting
- Swim Molds (for swimming or showering
- Aural Rehabilitation Including TV Listeners and Amplified Telephones